If you want to chase your twitter avatar to green, but you don’t want to trust another service or program to do this, you can do it yourself. (Think of it like an arts and crafts project. )
To do this the way I did, you need to have access to Microsoft’s Photo Editor and the photo that you used for your current avatar.
1) Open your avatar photo using Microsoft’s Photo Editor.
2) Click on “Image”
3) Click on “Balance”
4) Change the selection from “All Colours” to “Green”
5) Change the Brightness setting to “100″. The picture should now be green. You can play around with the brightness setting if you want.
6) Click on the “Ok” button
7) Click on “File”
8) Click on “Save As…” Give it a different name than your current avatar in case you want to switch back later
Now go to twitter.com
1) Click on “Settings”
2) Click on “Picture”
3) Use the “Browse” button to find your new green avatar
4) Click on “save”
You should be done!
If anyone knows how to do this with other technology like Mac OS X or Linux, please comment below with a link. Thanks.