I read many ofpieces on mathematics: here are some pieces I have found worthwhile. Most of them are readable by folks who are not mathematicians.
- Here’s a piece on Trigonometric Identities.
- For people who want a good intro, here’s Bayesian stats for beginners piece.
- Here’s a piece on the relationship between Math and programming.
- For those who have difficulty, this is good for people with math struggles.
- This was good: Math and matrices.
- This was Fun.
- For fans of this, here’s a good 101 piece: Game theory 101.
- For fans of either: Graph theory and Python. Relatedly, more graph theory. Somewhat relatedly, here’s an argument for Lisp and why you should use it.
- Lots of great math blogging here.
Here’s a number of good pieces
- On Fractals.
- On the Riemann hypotheses.
- On stats.
- On catastrophe theory.
- More on catastrophe theory.
- Something On the incompleteness theory.
- This is On algorithms.
- This is on Math in the year 2020.