Over at Kitchen Daily, they had a feature the use of en papillote (whether that is using parchment, foil, or some other material). Of the recipes there, these are the ones I look forward to trying soon, especially the first one.
- Sea Bass En Papillote with Tangerine and Grapefruit – The Culinary Chase.
- Simple Elegant Fish with Cauliflower Potato Mash – Savory Nothings
- Tilapia en Papillote |Billy Parisi.
- Soy and Ginger Shrimp Packets – The Culinary Chase.
- Sole in a Bag with Zucchini & Black Olives
- Recipe: Asian Salmon en Papillote for Two | Verily.
Bonus: this sweet potato recipe not only sounds good, but I love the source for it.
The image is from the last recipe from Verily. If you are new to this way of cooking, go to that recipe: it outlines the simple technique using parchment.