What Bernie Sanders, billionaires, global warming and you all have in common is this: you are all mentioned in one or more of these articles I found on economics. All good pieces.
- Sanders & Socialism: Debate Between Nobel Laureate Paul Krugman & Socialist Economist Richard Wolff | Democracy Now!
- Free exchange – Why Americans and Britons work such long hours | Finance & economics | The Economist
- Billionaires should be taxed out of existence, says Thomas Piketty
- The technological and economic prospects for CO 2 utilization and removal | Nature
- Daily chart – How much would giving up meat help the environment? | Graphic detail | The Economist
- The Flaws a Nobel Prize-Winning Economist Wants You to Know About Yourself
- Frederick Douglass Railed Against Economic Inequality