Here a list of 5 or more things to help you become a better writer and (self)publish your book. Let me know if you find any of it useful.
- Here’s good advice on the non daily writing practice
- This is good to read if you aren’t Steven King: On printing a small number of books
- Some useful writing tech: Calmly writer. It’s a good tool to help you write in a focused way.
- If you want to write non-fiction, here are some tips.
- If you want to publish your own book, read this.
- Here’s Maeve Binchy’s advice for writers.
- And here’s Austin Kleon’s advice for writers.
- If you want to write alot, here’s how to write 40 books like Graham Greene.
- Finally, this piece on how someone made 40K on their book. It’s worth a read if financial considerations are important to you.