Finally got around to doing this, so I have update this page. Here’s your options. Option 3 worked for me.
Note, you will need some technical knowledge, an Amazon account, and one of these guides:
- Simple site hosting with Amazon S3 and HTTPS. This is good if you plan to host your DNS at AWS. I didn’t, so I ran into trouble.
- . This piece is similar and helped too but the SSL certificate was hosted elsewhere, so it only helped so much.
- This page finally helped me because I host with namecheap.com. I followed it and it worked great! It has more detail than some of the others.
You don’t have to use AWS. Other cloud providers offers something similar:
- Microsoft is getting in the game too. Click here for more info.
- Also Google is doing it.
- Finally, IBM also offers this.
So, lots of options.