If you find yourself going through hard times, then you need to help yourself. Sure loved ones and professionals can make a big improvement, but the more you can do on your own, the more successful you will be.
With that in mind, here are 10 links that you may find useful in dealing with your difficulties:
- Here’s a guide on how to practice self-compassion.
- Something else to consider: establish good daily rituals . That link might help provide you with good ideas.
- What is better:a happy life vs a meaningful one? It’s something to consider when you feel your life is unhappy and hard to change.
- This is a worthwhile thing to do, though not all the time: give up comfort / learn to live with discomfort. Learning to live with discomfort can give us insights into what we want and what is worth having.
- See the world from a different perspective. Always a good idea.
- Stoicism never goes out of fashion and is always useful.
- Camus might also be a source of inspiration for you.
- Here’s one way to motivate yourself: Motivate yourself by giving advice.
- Are you too busy? Print this off and use it as a checklist
- Finally, here are five good books on Self help that may benefit you.