Here’s 13 good links on the mind and mental health I’ve gathered over the last few months. Most of them I’ve read at least twice.
- An interesting idea: Can a short behavioural boot camp really grind anxiety to dust?
- A good way to think about feelings, from Austin Kleon: What to do with your feelings.
- I can’t vouch for this, but it is interesting: How to Microdose Weed for a Super-efficient Subtle High.
- On Loneliness: coping with the gap where friends used to be.
- A thoughtful study on loss and grief: Nothing Could Prepare Me for Watching My Wife Slip Away.
- This Theory Explains How Consciousness Evolved. Worth reading.
- Also worth reading: Why We Choose to Suffer
- I found this really thought provoking: What if emotions aren’t unniversal but specific to each culture?
- I didn’t really agree with this, but it is worth reading: The Difference Between Hope and Optimism
- This was very sad: LISA LUCAS: All the love in the world couldn’t save our son from drugs.
- This is good to read after the one above, I think: An Artist Describes His Brother’s Struggle.
- This is a great way to approach things: Everything is a Practice
- And finally: The Empty Brain
(Photo by Jesse Martini on Unsplash)
Just started from the N* 13 😂