Rather than recommend just one, I have a few cocktails for you to consider:
- First off, we have the classic you see above: a gimlet.
- For martini fans, here’s recipes for a fifty-fifty Martini or a seriously good Dirty Martini.
- Maybe you’d prefer a Bottled Manhattan Recipe?
- If you are a negroni fan, here’s how to Step Up your Negroni Game with these Excellent Gins
- It’s Fall now, but some people can drink this year round: This Amaro Spritz Is Your Ultimate Pre-Dinner Drink
- If you aren’t sure what you want to drink, check out the Best Easy Cocktail Recipes from Food & Wine.
Those all sound good. As for the not so good, here’s two articles to consider:
- The Poo Driver Cocktail Recipe. No thanks.
- Also, this says that Veuve Clicquot Is Not a Good Champagne. I’m happy to drink yours if you feel this way.