I collected a list of all the links I had concerning passwords and PC security and general on this blog. It’s not exhaustive, but it is useful, especially if your knowledge on the topic is limited.
- So your twitter account has been hacked, now what?
- How to create more secure passwords: a simple yet effective approach
- How to create a strong password and other good videos from http://www.teachparentstech.org/
- Is your password really “123456”?! For alot of people, it is. Here’s why you need to change it
- Hey journalists (and others): here’s a simple way to generate passwords to make it harder for hackers to break
- LinkedIn and Hashcat, or why you need a better password
- How people hack your password
- Two really good articles on passwords. (Really!)
- Do you have a PC with no security? Do you have no money? Then you need this
- Do you need tools for a safer PC ?
- How to make your Internet use more secure and private, 2013 edition
- Why you shouldn’t open those email attachments you get from people you don’t know
- A simple test to see if the email you are getting is a case of fraud/phishing