It’s fall and it’s a pandemic, but gyms are opening wide up and no doubt you (and I) want to get some of our fitness back. Here’s eight links I’ve found recently that could help:
- Trying to get started running? Here’s four links that can help . You can do it!
- How Short Can a Workout Be and Still Be Effective? lifehacker looks into it.
- Sadly, running will only burn so much fat/calories. See this for more.
- What do home gyms and IKEA have in common? The answer is here.
- Put that pink dumbbell, sez this . If you know, then you know.
- If you have been asking yourself: how did Kumail Nanjiani get so huge? Well GQ has the answer
- Health related, here’s a piece on the devastating ways Depression and Anxiety impact the body.
- Finally: Ten habits of people who lose weight and keep it off .