Here are seven good links to pieces on math I thought were good:
- These are cool: cool alternative numbers.
- This is a worthwhile project: About Project Euler.
- For fan of Godel’s Theorems
- This was somewhat amazing: Fermat’s Library : Magic : The Gathering is Turing Complete annotated/explained version. …
- This was a good intro into a form of math I wasn’t aware of: Maths in a Minute: Category theory
- This is fascinating: The 26 000-Year Astronomical Monument Hidden in Plain Sight.
- Some practical math: Virginia wants to prevent gerrymandering. Can a mathematician help?.