I am guessing that
- your exercise routine has died (if not, kudos!)
- you feel like you should do some form of exercise
- you are feeling worried about doing workouts outdoors
If this is true, you need some workouts to do at home. Now you might be thinking that you don’t have room or equipment or even the energy to workout at home. Think again: these eight workouts below can be done by most people. There’s a combination of things to make yourself more active during the day, from stretching to exercising:
- Morning Stretching
- Morning Workout
- Energy Boost
- Reset Stretch
- Mini workout while watching TV
- Or while playing video games
- Office Yoga
- Simple workout before bed
All these workout comes from the DAREBEE website, which has an impressive and excellent database of exercises. You can find all the workouts here, and they are all easily searchable. You can find a workout for pretty much anything.
These days of staying at home during the pandemic are hard days. Being inactive can make it harder. Try lightening things up with a bit of physical activity.