Do you find these “It’s Monday” posts useful? I suspect not. It’s just me writing mostly about things I find helpful, and hoping others do too. I think it’s time for me to give that up.
Here’s a few of the last ones I had queued up that I hoped to write about in depth. I think I’ll just leave them here. Hopefully someone finds them good:
- Why The “Velvet Hammer” Is a Better Way to Give Constructive Criticism
- Better Career advice than you might normally get
- On Declaring todo list bankrupcy. Todo list are overrated.
- Speaking of overrated: Is grit overrated?
- Hardwork? Also overrated: The idea that you are successful because you are hardwork is pernicious…and wrong. You are successful for many things, hard work being only one of them.
- Finally, here’s how to be mediocre and happy
Remember: to be successful, you need hard work. You need talent. And you need good luck. You likely don’t need another post from me. 🙂
P.S. Here are all my monday posts, fwiw.