Really! That’s what it is. Lots and lots of BROKERS WITH HANDS ON THEIR FACES!
Like this guy:
Actually, this is a cross between hand ON his face and punching himself IN the face, but you get the idea. Go see!
It’s another fine use of one of my favourite sites, tumblr.
Remember the Milk is a great site to help you juggle all the tasks you have to do. You can and should Learn More about it: it’s packed with good features. Just some of those features I like are:
- I can access it through iGoogle
- I can email tasks to it
- I can get an an RSS feed of my todo lists and
- I can share my todo lists with others
- even though there is a Pro version, the free version is really good
- the shortcut keys make it fast to update tasks
- I don’t use it much, but the offline feature is also good for those times when you want to keep uptodate but you are losing your network connection
- It’s simple to use in the best sense
If you want to make a lot of people feel better, here’s a very easy way to do it. All you need is a nearby marathon.
Go down to where the race is. Get yourself a coffee or tea. Then as the runners come by, cheer them on.Tell them they’re looking good, they’re doing great, hang in there, tell them about upcoming downhills, cheer, clap, yell woohoo. Whatever works for you. The best runners will appreciate you just being there. The rest will be rejuvenated by your encouagement.
I went down today to the Toronto marathon yesterday and in a short time made a few dozen people smile. Having run a few myself, I know how great it is for people to turn out and do that.
Everyone in a marathon is struggling to do their best in the face of great difficulty. Even the best of runners. Your encouragment is greatly appreciated. You can make a dozen people feel better in the time it takes you to finish your tea.
Posted in advice, running