Last March at the beginning of the pandemic I was doing a bunch of Arduino projects. I stopped for some reason. Well, a number of reasons. But I want to get back at it and dive back into these sites.
If you are interested in working with an Arduino, check these out:
- Circuito.io: a good site to draw and plan out circuits!
- Using Arduino with a Nokia 5110 screen
- How to use bluetooth and Arduinos together
- More on using bluetooth and Arduinos together
- How to use Infrared receivers and Arduinos together
- A good tutorial to start you off
- How to use LEDS and Arduinos together
- How to use LCD displays and Arduinos together
- How to use temperature displays and Arduinos together
- Morre on LCD displays
- More tutorials
- A classic intro: getting an LED to blink
- How to use Raspberry Pis and Arduinos together
- How to use Arduinos to check your website
- More on bluetooth
- How to use a 16×2 display and Arduinos together
A bonus Raspberry Pi section
- Using a Pi with analog signals
- Getting sttarted with a Pi
- Run TensorFlow on a Pi
- Run a startup script on a Pi using Crontab
Finally, the homepage for Arduino is here.