Here’s some more useful links on staying fit, physically and mentally. Plus some things on sleep, because sleep is an important part of fitness. And more!
- If you are wondering, How Long Does It Take to Get Fit Again? Read this. Relatedly, here’s how much exercise you need a week.
- Remember, walking is a great form of exercise.
- This will motivate you to walk.
- How to play run until to stay motivated during your workout.
- For older folks, read: 5 Exercises to Keep an Aging Body Strong and Fit.
- For a more hardcore workout: a 19 minute HIIT program.
- Some very cool home exercise equipment you need to achieve your dream body.
- Finally, here’s how to create an exercise habit in 6 easy steps.
- If you want to know, What Is the Satiety Index, Anyway? then read this Saveur piece. Related, this piece can help on How to Eat Less Meat and Still Be Satiated.
- The WaPo has something on Keto. Also from them: Why timing big meals early in the day is better for your health.
- The mediterrean diet explained at Chatelaine. It could help you eat better. So can this: How to Cut Down on Eating Meat Food & Wine.
- How breathing exercises can help with anxiety.
- Read this on spring cleaning your brain.
- For folks suffering from panic attacks, that link could help.
- Also, how to calm your worried mind with these self soothing techniques.
- This was interesting: the keys understanding high functioning depression.
- This is extreme: on involuntary medical treatment for people with serious problems, at least in NYC.
- On sleep and babies.
- Also best sleep practices that could help you.
- The very interesting swissmiss on her two Years of No Alcohol. Good writing as always.
- A reminder that boys struggle with body image problems too .
- On the evolution of women’s running uniforms.